PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Rick Hagler & Company with Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road offers full service Property Management in Atlanta, Georgia specializing in single-family, patio homes, townhomes and condominiums for lease. We have over 18 years property management experience aimed at providing Atlanta real estate owners and tenants with proven, reliable and high quality customer service. For property owners, that means the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your property manager will respond appropriately and promptly.
Our system of property management is mature, stable and time tested. We will make good decisions for you and your property will receive professional care and regular maintenance. Your lease agreement with the tenant will be enforced with the utmost professionalism. We will always act in your best interest and ensure that your tenant receives fair and honest treatment.
If you are looking for professional Property Management services in Atlanta, you’ve come to the right place! Please take a few minutes to explore our website and let us know how we can be of service to you.
Full Property Management Services
We provide the most comprehensive service available through our Full Property Management Services. Our experienced and qualified team will preview and evaluate your property to determine the right pricing, make suggestions for marketing, coordinate all marketing and showings, facilitate all lease negotiations, maintain accounting and provide you with regular monthly statements of activity. You will also receive access to our exclusive owner’s online portal providing you with 24/7 “real-time” access to your property’s automated accounting, copies of invoices, the current lease and management agreements or other important documents related to the property.
Comprehensive Management Services
Our marketing strategies are designed to minimize both vacancies and problem tenants while maximizing full exposure for your property.
- NO UP-FRONT FEES! We do not charge any up-front marketing or listing fees upon entering into a property management agreement to begin the marketing of your home!
- Properties are advertised with the most effective combination of media, including both multiple listing services, First Multiple Listing Service and Georgia Multiple Listing Service, as well as multiple popular online search sites such as Realtor.com, AJC Homefinder, Creative Loafing, Craigslist, Backpage.com and many others. Your property will also be featured on our exclusive website www.RickHagler.com. We drive inquiries to our “rental hotline” to maximize the chances of answering personally and getting the appointment.
- Provide access to property via secured realtor Lockbox system that logs all persons accessing the property. Unlike some property management companies, we DO NOT utilize combination lockboxes and give out access codes to just anyone! Our lockboxes are accessed only by licensed real estate professionals.
- Analyze rent rates and property values regularly. We will also advise you of optimal use, rates terms and conditions of the market.
- We provide 24/7 automated access to information about your property.
- All tenants are carefully screened and selected. We qualify prospective tenants through a professional third-party comprehensive background search, including credit history, criminal, sexual offender, income and employment verification, rental history and evictions filings.
- Conduct income and expense ratio analysis for all applicants.
- We personally show your property, encourage other brokers to show the property and answer all questions. Your property is only shown by licensed real estate professionals to protect your investment and represent your best interests.
- We are experts at preparing and executing time-tested leases written to protect you, the property owner.
- Digital photos are taken with the tenant at move-in inspection to protect you and your investment.
We endeavor to ensure a comfortable living experience. We want to attract and retain a good quality tenant, which means more profit to you and less wear and tear on the property from move-in/move-outs.
- We monitor an emergency 24/7 tenant access line.
- We ensure compliance with all lease terms.
- Comply with Fair Housing Laws, and other disclosures or regulations as they may apply.
- If ever necessary, we coordinate eviction proceedings on your behalf.
Online Owner’s Portal
Secured access to an online Owner’s Portal providing access to current and historical financial statements and accounting reports.
- Online tenant payment, maintenance requests and application processing.
- Access property inspection reports, including move-in/move out and routine inspections.
- Online access to copies of the current lease, management agreement, invoices and other important documents.
Our philosophy is to be proactive to reduce problems and the costs associated with them. We provide a visual inspection for all requested repairs in order to assess the need and to minimize owner exposure to high costs associated with unnecessary service calls.
- Hassel-free, online maintenance request access for tenants
- Contract all repairs will qualified, insured and capable tradespersons.
- We supervise all repairs and maintenance requests.
- Provide regular A/C and Furnace maintenance at owner’s option.
- We pass on any professional discounts to you!
- Computerized accounting and management systems.
- Complete financial statements and accounting reports via secure online owner’s portal.
- Electronic Funds Transfer of owner’s monthly disbursement.
- Property owner access to “real-time” monthly income and expense statements.
- Mortgage and periodic payment at owner’s option.
- CPA – ready annual consolidation statements.
- Hold security deposits in escrow, account for any deductions and return all remaining funds promptly.
- File 1099-MISC forms to comply with current I.R.S. regulations.
- Provide a level of privacy – your tenants do not need to know who you are unless you want them to! Property owners have access to tenant contact information via the online portal.
- Your contact information is kept strictly confidential! You will not receive unwanted correspondence from tenants.
- Sales and tax deferred exchanges.
- Investment and Sales Consultation available.